A Personal Trainer…
- Teaches proper exercise form and techniques so you can safely and successfully complete the workout.
- Keeps you motivated.
- Helps you make an exercise and nutritional plan that works for you, as such, are invested in your overall health.
- Plans a schedule that works for you, as a result, saves you time.
- Helps you set obtainable short term goals so you can be successful.
- Is above all, invested in you.
What is included in your Personal Training package?
Fitness Assessment to track your progress
Professional Fitness Program Design and Nutritional advice
What packages are available?
Bronze, Silver, or Gold Packages designed with 4, 8, or 12 one hour sessions
Individual Sessions for either 30 minutes or an hour
Tandem (2 person) Training
Call us today to schedule your first session with us. Personal Training is available for members and non-members.
Exercise and sport are lifelong passions for Sean. He earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Exercise and Sport Physiology from Plymouth State University. Sean is certified through the National Strength & Conditioning Association as a Strength & Conditioning Specialist. He is also certified in Yoga One. Here at The Wellness Complex, Sean teaches Yoga, Full Body Bootcamp, and works one-on-one as a personal trainer.
Nikos has been competitively powerlifting since he was 18 years old. He won two first place trophies through the Revolution Powerlifting Syndicate! Nikos wrestled for three years, which is where his passion for fitness started. He interned at Brian’s One2One Fitness, learning about strength training. Nikos is currently spin certified and is working on getting his NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) personal training certification.