Exercise and sport is a lifelong passion of Sean’s. He earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree, in Exercise and Sport Physiology, from Plymouth State University. Sean is a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He is also certified in Yoga 1. Here at The Wellness Complex, Sean works one on one as a personal trainer, teaches Yoga and Full Body Bootcamp.
A Personal Trainer…
- Teaches proper exercise form and techniques so you can safely and successfully complete the workout.
- Keeps you motivated.
- Helps you make an exercise and nutritional plan that works for you, as such, are invested in your overall health.
- Plans a schedule that works for you, as a result, saves you time.
- Helps you set obtainable short term goals so you can be successful.
- Is above all, invested in you.
What is included in your Personal Training package?
Fitness Assessment to track your progress
Professional Fitness Program Design and Nutritional advice
What packages are available?
Bronze, Silver, or Gold Packages designed with 4, 8, or 12 one hour sessions
Individual Sessions for either 30 minutes or an hour
Tandem (2 person) Training